Toyota Service and Maintenance | Hillside Toyota
Is Routine Maintenance Really That Important for My Toyota?
The simple answer is, Yes! Today's vehicles are pretty easy to take care of and maintain, for the most part. Put some air in the tires, get regular oil changes and tune-ups, and you're good to go. But if you really want to maximize your dollars at the gas pump and keep your vehicle running for a long time to come, here are some maintenance tips that people tend to overlook and/or ignore:
From better fuel efficiency to retaining your car’s value, these simple car maintenance tips will have you seeing green in no time:
- Don't Skip Scheduled Service
- Be sure to check your owner's guide to see when your scheduled car maintenance services should be, these usually include inspection of or replacing of parts like spark plugs and belts. It may cost a little more but scheduling through your dealer makes sure that the parts are genuine and the technician is an expert in your car's brand. Sticking to this schedule means you save less money in the long run with a well maintained and running vehicle.
- This can help with fuel efficiency and acceleration time.
- This is the simplest car maintenance service you can perform to keep your vehicle in good condition and tot maintaining it could void your warranty and even cause engine failure, which can cost thousands down the road. Be sure that wherever you get your oil changed also tops of important fluids and checks your tire pressure while you are there.
- Be sure to choose parts designed specifically for your vehicle's engine that are approved by the manufacturer. This might cost more up front, but it will always save you money, in the long run, to choose the right part and have it installed by expert technicians.
As an authorized Toyota Dealer, we at Hillside Toyota, are your best option for ongoing service and maintenance. We are specifically trained to maintain Toyota vehicles, and help you set up the right service schedule for your vehicle. If you have any questions about your Toyota warranty or about any of our services offered by our excellent service center, please contact us at Hillside Toyota in Jamaica, NY, or schedule a service appointment today!